Cookies

Cookies
A haven of snack-y happiness!

Monday, March 12, 2012

Returning...and an apology ;-)

There is no excuse when a writer disappears, but nonetheless I shall attempt one. I have not posted in nearly a "quarter" in business terms. Things have been busy. I've still been baking, but not new things, just my stalwart favorites. I was very dejected at the loss of my camera phone over the holidays. I have since purchased an exceptionally expensive progressional grade camera. Let's see what that does to the pictures...

Expect a few posts I was shocked to see that I hadn't posted yet flying out in the next few days and from there maybe we can get motivated to do some new and interesting stuff with all the cool supplies I picked up over the holidays. (In addition to the mini-cupcake maker that I can't stop using, I got a pretzel maker and a cookie press/icing machine)

Thank you all for reading (and eating!) and I look forward to many more tasty treats as the year wears on.

No comments:

Post a Comment