Cookies

Cookies
A haven of snack-y happiness!

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Mint Chocolate Chunk Cookies

Hey folks! Tonight I was trying to recreate this recipe:
http://www.bettycrocker.com/recipes/mint-chocolate-chip-cookies/22bebeda-ea36-441a-9909-ae78409d6da6

with a slight variation, I try real hard not to use stuff from a mix, so I brought in my own sugar cookie recipe (from Kitchenaid, of course!).

I'm getting a little tired with the same old ingedient photos, so I skipped it this time, but rest assured all quality ingredients were used in this process.

Also, the first step was to cream butter with sugar, and I took a beautiful photo of that for tomorrow's post about the red velvet cupcakes but I didn't want to feel repetitive, so I forwent it for this entry.

So, lets start with a lovely shot of some sifted together ingredients:
sifted dry ingredients

From there, I added the dry stuff and the chocolate chunks to my green batter, which just looked so lovely!
almost ready
tasty chocolate chunks n mint batter

Within seconds the tasty treats were ready to go into the oven:
mint chocolate chunk cookies
going in the oven

When they came out, they were so light and delicate - I wrapped them individually in cling wrap before placing them in a tupperware container with some tissue paper for padding. The finished product was something I really felt proud of:
all set for shipping

No comments:

Post a Comment